WORD to the WORLD
Activity to connect the world with ‘the power of words’.
To send a message of gratitude for the support from all over the world after the huge earthquake in 2011. And also, to convey the importance of ‘how to live by linking heart to heart’ by means of producing the picture books and donating them to children of the world.
Producing and donating the picture book “You are the only one, but never a lonely one”
We produced the picture book “You are the only one, but never a lonely one”, and have donated to children in the world. This project has been supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2017.
“HEARTHEART~Activities to deliver the picture books to the children of the world” was authorized as “40th Year of ASEAN-Japan Friendship and Cooperation Event” and “Japan Vietnam Friendship Year Event” in 2013, as the commemorative event of “the 30th Anniversary of Friendship between Japan and Brunei” in 2014.
- 2021/05Elementary Schools in Laos(supported by Koyo Orient Japan)
- 2019/01Elementary Schools in Taiwan
- 2016/01Primary schools in Malaysia (supported by Panasonic)
- 2015/09Primary schools in India (supported by The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company)
- 2015/09Primary schools, orphanages in Brunei Darussalam (supported by Mitsubishi Corporation)
- 2014/12Primary schools, facilities of protecting and fostering children in Thailand (supported by Seiko Holidings)
- 2014/09Primary schools in South Africa (supported by SA BIRTH)
- 2014/03Elementary schools in Indonesia (supported by NTT DATA)
- 2013/10Elementary schools, orphanages, temple schools, nursery schools, and facilities for the handicapped in Myanmar (supported by Sompo Japan Insurance)
- 2013/09Elementary schools in Singapore (supported by Takashimaya)
- 2013/06Elementary schools, orphanages, and libraries in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh (supported by Hitachi)
- 2013/03Elementary schools and orphanages in Mexico (supported by Nissan)
- 2013/01Elementary schools in Cambodia (supported by KDDI)
- 2012/06Mobile libraries in South Africa (supported by Sony)
- 2020/06～12Child welfare facilities and Children’s medical centers in Japan
- 2020/01Elementary schools in Tokyo
- 2014/04Elementary schools in Kyoto (supported by Nagatanien)
- 2014/01Elementary schools in Okayama (supported by Benesse Corporation)
- 2013/11Elementary schools in Osaka (supported by K-Opticom)
- 2013/11Elementary schools in Kagawa (supported by Fuji-Sangyo)
- 2013/03Elementary schools in Miyagi (supported by Hitachi)
- 2013/03Elementary schools in Iwate (supported by KDDI)
- 2013/02Elementary schools in Fukushima (supported by Nissan Motor Company)
- 2013/02Public libraries in Japan (supported by Benesse Corporation)